What are you looking for?
Pumice Powder, Exfoliant
The oil factor
O&3 presents Pumice Powder, Exfoliant
Volcanic ash? Yep! O&3 presents Pumice Powder, Exfoliant. Our exfoliant/ scrub range is pretty unique, we try to deliver as many recycled products as possible. Its good for the soul! Pumice powder is a volcanic ash which is formed when lava is permeated with gas bubbles during the solidification process. Due to lava having similar properties and chemical make-up as glass, pumice is very abrasive but, do not worry, it is unlike glass in that it is very soft. Pumice powder acts as a gentle exfoliant to remove dead skin cells, clean pores, and restores skin vibrancy. It is a solution to exfoliation without the use of harsh chemicals. With recent changes in laws in exfoliator use, Pumice is all the rage! They are an effective means of removing dead skin to bring you a revitalized smooth new layer of skin. Time to turn natural in your exfoliator regime/ formulation.
- Product namePumice Powder, Exfoliant
- Product codeK0369
- FunctionalityAn effective & natural solution to remove dead skin.
The natural scrub sits well in most cream/lotion formulations.
The natural scrubs still obtain oil that when scrub into the skin enhance the exfoliation experience.
Produced from natural volcanic ash. A soft exfoliator. Finally, a chemical-free exfoliator!
- INCI ListingPumice Powder, Exfoliant
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Pumice Powder, Exfoliant is produced via grinding & air separation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Pumice Powder, Exfoliant origin is Spain.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg
- CAS Number1332-09-8
- EINCS NumberNot listed.
- Customs Tariff Code2513 10 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Pumice Powder, Exfoliant supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Pumice Powder, Exfoliant is NOT a food grade product, however it is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009). Food Grade ingredients are available on request.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Pumice Powder, Exfoliant is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).