What are you looking for?
Palm Oil, Refined (Sustainable)
The oil factor
O&3 presents Palm Oil, Refined (Sustainable)
Our Palm Oil is sustainable. O&3 presents Palm Oil, Refined (Sustainable). Expeller pressed & refined from the pulp of the palm fruit, our Colombian material is sustainable all round. Palm oil has been a staple product in both the food & cosmetic world for decades and for good reason. Solid at room temperature Palm oil melts at approx. 30 degC and melts on application to the skin. This means it is a very simple product to formulate with. Due to its refined state not only can it withstand high temperatures making it very stable, but also it is odourless so you can flavour/fragrance it however you see fit. A very strong emollient, this oil absorbs wonderfully and due to its rich fatty acid profile & high beta carotene content, it nourishes effectively. It is considered a cost effective & worthy ingredient in the manufacturing of soap base or any cosmetic base across the sector.
- Product namePalm Oil, Refined (Sustainable)
- Product codeK0330
- FunctionalityA very stable Oil and robust in your formulations.
A super absorbing, hydrating emollient oil that melts into your skin.
This oil delivers silky smooth skin & hair when applied directly.
A wealthy fatty acid profile & rich in beta carotene content. This product is refined to give you the functionalities of the oil without the aroma affecting your formulation.
- INCI ListingElaeis Guineensis
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Palm Oil, Refined (Sustainable) is Expeller Pressed, Refined.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Palm Oil, Refined (Sustainable) Origin is Colombia.
- Pack Sizes12.5kg, 200kg, 950kg
- CAS Number8002-75-3
- EINCS Number232-316-1
- Customs Tariff Code1513 21 10 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Palm Oil, Refined (Sustainable) supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Palm Oil, Refined (Sustainable) IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Palm Oil, Refined (Sustainable) is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).