O&3 presents Chamomile Roman, Water (Hydrolat)
O&3 presents Chamomile Roman, Water (Hydrolat). We offer a wide range of waters. Chamomile Roman, Water being the most common of all, appropriately used in a wide range of formulations. The water itself is produced as a by-product of the production of Roman Chamomile essential oil. The water itself is very straightforward to use, it is extremely gentle hence why it is popular in baby & pet care products. A very soothing product & widely used as an anti-inflammatory product.
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0730
- INCI ListingAnthemis Nobilis Flower Water & Aqua & Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Chamomile Roman, Water (Hydrolat) is produced as a by product of Roman Chamomile Oil via Steam Distillation (Hydrolat).
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Chamomile Roman, Water (Hydrolat) Origin is UK.
- CAS Number84649-86-5 & 7732-18-5 & 532-32-1 & 24634-61-5 / 590-00-1
- EINCS Number283-467-5 & 231-791-2 & 208-534-8 & 246-376-1 / -
- Customs Tariff Code3301 9090 00
A common skin formulation but also used on its own.
Ideally used on sensitive skin & within baby & pet care products.
A cost effective, simple ingredient to formulate with.
As mentioned, great used just on its own.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry