What are you looking for?
The oil factor
O&3 presents Carotene, Concentrate
O&3 presents Carotene, Concentrate. Now this one should come with its warning. Its extremely potent & wildly red/orange in Colour so we suggest you take a look at our infused version as this will give you far more control when working it into your formulation. When used correctly Carotene oil has been known to be a super skin detoxifier, however some like to use it for its radiant Colour benefits. Its bright!
- Product nameCarotene, Concentrate
- Product codeK0102
- FunctionalityIts wildly bright in Colour, giving your formulation a super Colour tinge.
Known to act as a good skin detoxifier.
- INCI ListingDunaliella Salina Extract, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Carotene, Concentrate is produced via a blend of Dunaliella Salina Extract (3.5%), Helianthus Annus Seed Oil (95%),Tocopherol (1%), Ascorbyl Palmitate (1%)
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Carotene, Concentrate origin is Australia.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS NumberNot Applicable to this product.
- EINCS NumberNot Applicable to this product.
- Customs Tariff Code3203 00 10 00
- REACH StatusPlease see our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Carotene, Concentrate IS suitable for food, only when the appropriate quantities/dilution are used. This material complies with European Food Regulations, i.e. 1881/2006. However before consuming or formulating a food item using this ingredient, we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Carotene, Concentrate is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).