What are you looking for?
The oil factor
O&3 presents Black Soap
Rub a dub ! O&3 presents Black Soap. This ready to use soap does not come more natural. Hand made in Ghana, this product has been a staple household product in Ghana for as long as we can remember. Its uniqueness is that is produced by hand using 100% natural ingredients by a women's cooperative. It is incredibly soft on the skin and allows you to scrub into your skin all of those essential fatty acids from the ingredients used. This versatile finished product can allow essential oils to be added to give it the necessary aroma you require. So just pick your scent and get scrubbing!
- Product nameBlack Soap
- Product codeK0068
- FunctionalityA ready to use soap product. You can add whatever essential oil you require or just use it as it comes.
100% hand made Ghanaian goodness!
Rich in essential fatty acids, ready to scrub into your skin.
A sustainably produced product that supports Ghanaian women cooperatives.
- INCI ListingSaponified Butyrospermum Parkii Butter 50% / Saponified Cocos Nucifera Oil 25% / Saponified Elaeis Guineensis Oil 25%
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Black Soap is produced via Potash Boiling, addition of Shea/Palm Kernel/Coconut, Stirring & Moulding of Soap over heat.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Black Soap origin is Ghana.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 20kg
- CAS NumberNot registered
- EINCS NumberNot registered
- Customs Tariff Code3401 11 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Black Soap supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Black Soap is NOT suitable for food, however is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009). Food grades are available on request.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Black Soap is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).
- UN Number