O&3 presents Black Soap
Rub a dub! O&3 presents Black Soap. This ready to use soap does not come more natural. Hand made in Ghana, this product has been a staple household product in Ghana for as long as we can remember. Its uniqueness is that it is produced by hand using 100% natural ingredients by a women’s cooperative. It is incredibly soft on the skin & allows you to scrub into your skin all of those essential fatty acids from the ingredients used. This versatile finished product can allow essential oils to be added to give it the necessary aroma you require. So just pick your scent & get scrubbing!
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0068
- INCI ListingButyrospermum Parkii Butter / Cocos Nucifera Oil / Elaeis Guineensis Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Black Soap is produced via Potash Boiling, addition of Shea/Palm Kernel/Coconut, Stirring & Moulding of Soap over heat.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Black Soap origin is Ghana.
- CAS Number194043-92-0 - 91080-23-8 / 8001-31-8 / 8002-75-3
- EINCS Number293-515-7 / 232-282-8 / 232-316-1
- Customs Tariff Code3401 1100 00
A ready to use soap product. You can add whatever essential oil you require or just use it as it comes.
100% hand made Ghanaian goodness!
Rich in essential fatty acids, ready to scrub into your skin.
A sustainably produced product that supports Ghanaian women cooperatives.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry