What are you looking for?
Bergamot FCF (Furocoumarin Free), Essential Oil
The oil factor
O&3 presents Bergamot FCF (Furocoumarin Free), Essential Oil
Sensational citrus! O&3 presents Bergamot, Essential Oil FCF. This oil is produced in beautiful rolling hills of Sicily,, it is aptly named after the city of Bergamo in Lombardy. This sensational citrus oil is wild harvested from the roaming italian hills, the Bergamot peel (very much like an Orange) is then expressed for its beautifully aromatic oil. With a very similar aroma to an orange, Bergamot is certainly percieved in personal care & food alike as the upmarket orange ingredient.
- Product nameBergamot FCF (Furocoumarin Free), Essential Oil
- Product codeK0060
- FunctionalityA beautiful citrus scent hence predominantly used as a fragrance.
A common citrus food flavouring.
Blends well ith other essential oils.
Furocoumarin Free - significantly reduced / removed via further & short path molecular evaporation to de-Furocoumarins the oil. Used in insect repelents & for insect bites.
- INCI ListingCitrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Bergamot, Essential Oil FCF is produced via expression & short path molecular evaporation (to decolorise & de-Furocoumarins the oil).
- OriginO&3 can confirm Bergamot, Essential Oil FCF origin is Italy.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS Number89957-91-5
- EINCS Number289-612-9
- Customs Tariff Code3301 11 00 00
- REACH StatusPlease see our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Bergamot, Essential Oil FCF IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Bergamot, Essential Oil FCF is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).