What are you looking for?
Bacuri Oil, Cold Pressed
The oil factor
O&3 presents Bacuri Oil, Cold Pressed
A Brazilian super fruit oil! O&3 presents Bacuri, Cold Pressed. Native to the Amazonian Rainforest, this wild harvested ingredient benefits your formulation and the cooperatives in the rainforest that continue to produce this super fruit. You may have seen it used in the latest trendy super-fruit smoothie, but we love this oil for what it can do for your skin. With its notable content of phosphorus, iron & vitamin C, it works wonders in skin rejuvenation. You only need a little to benefit your formulation. This oil has a super story and is very marketable.
- Product nameBacuri Oil, Cold Pressed
- Product codeK0046
- FunctionalityAn exotic rainforest ingredient supporting cooperatives that wild harvest the fruit.
High content of Iron
High content of vitamin C.
High content of Phosphorus
- INCI ListingPlatonia Insignis Seed Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm that Bacuri Oil, Cold Pressed is Cold Pressed.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Bacuri Oil, Cold Pressed origin is Brazil, Amazonian Rainforest.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg
- CAS NumberNot available.
- EINCS NumberNot available.
- Customs Tariff Code1515 90 40
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Bacuri Oil, Cold Pressed supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Bacuri Oil, Cold Pressed IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Bacuri Oil, Cold Pressed is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).