O&3 presents Annatto
O&3 presents Annato, Oily Extract. A Peruvian originated extract, this oil is derived from the seeds of the Achiote tree. We infuse this product in Sunflower to control both the colour & aroma of this oil. The colour is a distinct red-orange due to the various carotenoid pigments in the Annato extract which is found there in the red waxy coating of the Annato seed. Widely used in both the food & cosmetic world as a natural source of colour. Forget the synthetics!
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0027
- INCI ListingBixa Orellana Seed Extract & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil & Tocopherol
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Annato, Oily Extract is produced via infusing Annato, Oily Extract with Sunflower Oil.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Annato, Oily Extract origin is Peru & UK.
- CAS NumberNot Listed / 8001-21-6 / 59-02-9
- EINCS NumberNot Listed / 232-273-9 / 200-412-2
- Customs Tariff Code3301294900
A natural alternative colourant.
Wild Harvested in Peru & infused in Sunflower oil to control the level of colour you require.
Added tocopherol to reduce the rate of oxidation.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry