What are you looking for?
Walnut Shells, Exfoliant Irradiated
The oil factor
O&3 presents Walnut Shells, Exfoliant Irradiated
Lets get scrubbing! O&3 presents Walnut Shells, Exfoliant. Our exfoliant/ scrub range is pretty unique, we try and recycle as many of the by products in the production of our oil. In this case, we are using the cracked shells of walnut to bring you a highly functional natural exfoliant solution. With recent changes in laws in exfoliator use, they are all the rage! They are an effective means of removing dead skin to bring you a revatilised smooth new layer of skin. Time to turn natural in your exfoliator regime/ formulation.
- Product nameWalnut Shells, Exfoliant Irradiated
- Product codeK0479
- FunctionalityAn effective & natural solution to remove dead skin.
The natural scrub sits well in most cream formulations.
The natural scrubs still obtain oil that when scrub into the skin enhance the exfoliation experience.
A natural solution to acne control.
Finally, a chemical-free exfoliator!
- INCI ListingJuglans Regia Seed
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Walnut Shells, Exfoliant is produced via grinding & air separation.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Walnut Shells, Exfoliant origin is USA,
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg
- CAS Number07.09.8024
- EINCS NumberNA
- Customs Tariff Code1404 90 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Walnut Shells, Exfoliant supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Almond (Sweet) Shells, Exfoliant is NOT a food grade product, however it is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009). Food Grade ingredients are available on request.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Walnut Shells, Exfoliant is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).