O&3 presents Rosemary, Water (Hydrosol)
O&3 presents Rosemary, Water (Hydrosol). This is a "Hydrosol", so the essential oil is dispersed into the water. This is NOT a Hydrolat (that is a by-product of the steam distillation process). We offer both versions, so please do ask if unsure. That said, this Hydrosol is a wonderful & cheap solution to fragrancing. Delicate & light, you obtain the aroma of the essential oil, however far more delicately than that of an essential oil. This is a perfect solution to fragrancing delicate formulations, such as baby care & anti-ageing formulations.
- Product codeK0755
- INCI ListingRosmarinus officinalis Leaf Oil & Aqua & Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate & Citric Acid
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Rosemary, Water (Hydrosol) was produced by dispersing essential oil in water.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Rosemary, Water (Hydrosol) Origin is UK.
- CAS Number84604-14-8 / 8000-25-7 & 7732-18-5 & 24634-61-5 / 590-00-1 & 532-32-1 & 77-92-9 / 5949-29-1
- EINCS Number283-291-9 & 231-791-2 & 246-376-1 / - & 208-534-8 & 201-069-1
- Customs Tariff Code3301 9090 00
- FunctionalityHydrosol - Essential Oil dispersed into water.
An extremely gentle product hence its popularity in baby care & anti-ageing formulations.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.