O&3 presents Orange, Water (Hydrolat)
O&3 presents Rose Water (Hydrolat). This Water is Distilled from the production of Orange essential oil. Hydrolats (waters) are the aromatic remains after the steam-distillation process of the physical raw material. They are an excellent complement to essential oils because they are very gentle in their profile. The product is so gentle it has proved very popular in a wide range of baby products. A great relaxing aroma, hence its popularity as aroma mists & pillow mists.
- Product codeK0662
- INCI ListingCitrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil Water
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Orange, Water (Hydrolat) was produced as a by-product of the Steam Distillation of Orange Oil (Hydrolat).
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Orange, Water (Hydrolat) Origin is Brazil.
- CAS Number8030-28-2
- EINCS NumberNot Listed
- Customs Tariff Code3301 9090 00
- FunctionalityA by-product of the steam distillation of Orange Oil.
An extremely gentle product hence its popularity in baby products.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.