O&3 presents Orange / Neroli, Water (Hydrolat)
O&3 presents Orange / Neroli, Water (Hydrolat). This Water is Distilled from the production of the essential oil. Hydrolats (waters) are the aromatic remains after the steam-distillation process of the physical raw material. They are an excellent complement to essential oils because they are very gentle in their profile. The product is so gentle it has proved very popular in a wide range of baby products. A great relaxing aroma, hence its popularity as aroma mists & pillow mists.
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0662
- INCI ListingCitrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Water or Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Orange / Neroli, Water (Hydrolat) was produced as a by-product of the Steam Distillation (Hydrolat).
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Orange / Neroli, Water (Hydrolat) Origin is Brazil.
- CAS Number8028-48-6 / 68916-04-1 / 72968-50-4
- EINCS Number232-433-8 / 277-143-2
- Customs Tariff Code3301 9090 00
- FunctionalityA by-product of the steam distillation.
An extremely gentle product hence its popularity in baby products.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry