What are you looking for?
Olive EP/BP Oil, Refined (Food Grade)
The oil factor
O&3 presents Olive EP/BP Oil, Refined (Food Grade)
O&3 presents Olive EP/BP Oil, Refined (Food Grade). We offer a wide range of Olive oils, so please be sure to have a good scan of our range and let us know what is of interest. As you may know Olive oil is not only a nutritious oil for dressing your salads but also great for nourishing your skin. Mediterranean folk have been applying it directly to their skin for decades to deliver the appropriate moisture to their sun tanned skins. It works superbly as an ingredient in your formulation or on its own, although this oil does leave the skin a little greasy when applied on its own, so we recommend adding it into a formulation. Despite its wealthy fatty acid profile, Olive oil contains three major antioxidants; vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols, all of which aid in maintaining skin & hair strength & smoothness. Further to this it contains a compound called Hydroxytyrosol, which helps prevent free radical damage to the skin. This particular grade is EP/BP certified and food grade. Very simple to use due to its refined state, light green in colour it will not affect your formulation aroma.
- Product nameOlive EP/BP Oil, Refined (Food Grade)
- Product codeK0313
- FunctionalityA rich fatty acid profile.
It contains three major antioxidants; vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols.
A very stable oil and it will not impact your formulation aroma.
Contains the compound Hydroxytyrosol, which helps prevent free radical damage. Food grade.
- INCI ListingOlea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Olive EP/BP Oil, Refined (Food Grade) is Expeller Pressed & Refined.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Olive EP/BP Oil, Refined (Food Grade) Origin is Spain.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg, 950kg
- CAS Number8001-25-0
- EINCS Number232-277-0
- Customs Tariff Code1509 90 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Olive EP/BP Oil, Refined (Food Grade) supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Olive EP/BP Oil, Refined (Food Grade) IS suitable for food application, only when the appropriate quantity/dilution is used. This material complies with European Food Regulations (i.e. 1881/2006). Please note, if you intend on using this product as a food ingredient we insist you email our Technical Team before doing so for our opinion on the dilution applied to your finished product.
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Olive EP/BP Oil, Refined (Food Grade) is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).