What are you looking for?
Olive BP73 Oil, Refined
The oil factor
O&3 presents Olive BP73 Oil, Refined
O&3 presents Olive BP73 Oil, Refined. We offer a wide range of Olive oils, so please be sure to have a good scan of our range and let us know what is of interest. As you may know Olive oil is not only a nutritious oil for dressing your salads but also great for nourishing your skin. Mediterranean folk have been applying it directly to their skin for decades to deliver the appropriate moisture to their sun tanned skins. It works superbly as an ingredient in your formulation or on its own, although this oil does leave the skin a little greasy when applied on its own, so we recommend adding it into a formulation. Despite its wealthy fatty acid profile, Olive oil contains three major antioxidants; vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols, all of which aid in maintaining skin & hair strength & smoothness. Further to this it contains a compound called Hydroxytyrosol, which helps prevent free radical damage to the skin. This particular grade is the most popular & cost effective grade for cosmetic application, it is also certified British Pharmacopeia. Very simple to use due to its refined state, light green in colour it will not affect your formulation aroma.
- Product nameOlive BP73 Oil, Refined
- Product codeK0312
- FunctionalityA rich fatty acid profile.
It contains three major antioxidants; vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols.
A very stable oil and it will not impact your formulation aroma.
Contains the compound Hydroxytyrosol, which helps prevent free radical damage. Our most popular & cost effective refined grade of Olive Oil.
- INCI ListingOlea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Olive BP73 Oil, Refined is Expeller Pressed & Refined.
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Olive BP73 Oil, Refined Origin is Spain.
- Pack Sizes1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg, 950kg
- CAS Number8001-25-0
- EINCS Number232-277-0
- Customs Tariff Code1509 90 00 00
- REACH StatusO&3 can confirm that Olive BP73 Oil, Refined supplied is exempt as per Annex IV & V according to EU regulations 1907/2006. This product is not chemically modified, it comes under derogation pursuant to EU regulation 987/2008, Annex II, #9. Hence registration is not required for this product. We can also confirm that none of the substances on the SVHC candidate list can be verified in a concentration of >0.1% in our product.
- Food StatusO&3 can confirm that Olive BP73 Oil, Refined is suitable for food & cosmetic purposes (including Lip care application)
- Cosmetic StatusO&3 can confirm that Olive BP73 Oil, Refined is suitable for cosmetic application. It is not included in the list of substances prohibited in cosmetic products. Neither does it contain parabens, restricted preservatives, colorants or UV filters (Annex II - VI of EU Regulation 1223/2009).