O&3 presents Lavender Water, Organic (Hydrolat)
O&3 presents Lavender Water, Organic (Hydrolat). This Water is Distilled from the Lavender plant at the highest level of purity to ensure a pure, premium hydrolat. Hydrolats (waters) are the aromatic remains after the steam-distillation process of the physical raw material. They are an excellent complement to essential oils because they are very gentle in their profile. The hydrolat smells like a deeper, earthier version of Lavender Essential Oil. The product is so gentle it has proved very popular in a wide range of baby products. A great relaxing aroma, hence its popularity as aroma mists & pillow mists.
- Product Specification
- Product codeK0533
- INCI ListingLavandula Angustifolia Flower Water
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Lavender Water, Organic (Hydrolat) is produced as a by product of Lavender Oil via Steam Distillation (Hydrolat).
- OriginO&3 can confirm that Lavender Water, Organic (Hydrolat) Origin is Bulgaria.
- CAS Number90063-37-9
- EINCS Number289-995-2
- Customs Tariff Code3301 9090 00
- FunctionalityA by-product of the steam distillation of Lavender Oil. An extremely gentle product hence its popularity in baby products.
Interested in this product?
Talk to our team about your product needs
Looking for product samples?
We can offer product samples based on your needs
Fast global delivery
3–5 day lead times and flexible, speedy logistics around the world.
Downloadable technical documents
We exceed our clients’ technical expectations with up-to-date, in-depth data.
Available in a variety of pack sizes, grades and formats
Whatever specifications or requirements you have, we make it happen.
Speak to us today
We’ve got the perfect product for your next product development push.Make an enquiry