O&3 presents Arnica Organic, Infused in Organic Almond Oil
O&3 presents Arnica, Infused in Almond Oil Organic. Our infusion is a popular choice due to its cost effectiveness & versatility in formulations. We naturally infuse the herb in our organic Almond Oil (we can infuse in another oil if you wish), this is using zero heat or chemicals, just lots of patience! Also known as "mountain tobacco", Arnica is known to stimulate your blood flow when applied externally hence why it is used in many a bruise & skin scar formulations.
- Product codeK0623
- INCI ListingArnica Montana Flower Extract & Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Manufacturing MethodO&3 can confirm Arnica Organic, Infused in Organic Almond Oil is produced via a herbal infusion in Organic Almond Oil.
- OriginO&3 can confirm Arnica Organic, Infused in Organic Almond Oil origin is UK
- CAS Number68990-11-4 & 8007-69-0 / 90320-37-9
- EINCS Number273-579-2 & - / 291-063-5
- Customs Tariff Code1515 9060 00
Known to stimulate the peripheral blood supply.
A popular repairer of damaged skin (bruises & skin scars)
A light aroma due to its controlled infusion in Almond Oil.
The herb was originally used as an anti-inflammatory ingredient.
Formulation & Bottling
Your one-stop shop for natural cosmetic formulation & bottling
Launching a new brand of personal care products, or looking to take your current cosmetics line to the next level? We’re here every step of the way, covering all aspects of the product formulation and bottling process.